Friday, September 9, 2011

PPA110


Hello blog friends. I just love making Halloween cards. Today's card was made for the PPA110 challenge http://www.palspaperarts.com/
The card is white Bazzill cs, sponged edges with black,  stamped background with EZMount Spider Background stamp. After I stamped the background I thought it needed something more so I used a cotton ball with black ink and lightly colored the entire front. The skeleton is from Stamp n' Store stamped on black cs with Versamark and embossed with clear ep then cut out. The spider is a QuickKutz die covered with Fun Flock, tombstone is a Sizzix Sizzlit die run through an embossing folder with sponged edges, letters on tombstone are Sizzix Extended Cuts Small Stuff alphabet, fence is MS punch. After adding the red gem eyes to the spider I thought Mr. Ricky D. Bones also needed some. Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to comment, I love hearing from you. Have a wonderful week end

1 comment:

  1. Mr. Bones looks fabulous with his gemstome eyes and embossing! Great Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete