Friday, September 30, 2011

PPA Challenge 113


Hello blog friends. Hope your are all having a great Friday. Today I made this card for the PPA Challenge 113--Technique--Heat Embossing.  http://www.palspaperarts.com/   I chose to make a CAS card for this challenge. I was anxious to use my new Lacy Ovals Nestabilities set. As I looked at with the image in place I thought it needed something in the corners but I didn't know what it should be. As I kept looking at it I wondered how it would work to cut just part of the lacy oval and snip off the "loops" and stick one in each corner. It's probably not the best but I think it's o.k.

I should have been working on the scrapbook for my TOPS chapter but making cards is so much more fun. Tomorrow I will have to do the scrapbook :(  Thanks for stopping by. As always I love getting your comments. Have a great week-end.
Take Care!
Gerry

No comments:

Post a Comment