Thursday, September 29, 2011

Paper Players sketch challenge 65



Hello blog friends. Today's card was done for The Paper Players sketch challenge #65  http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.com/

The bg paper is a left over scrap piece that I cut and stitched on to orange cs. The circles the little ghost is embossed on are Nestabilities, the jack-o-lantern is a stamp I've had forever. The sentiment is SU's Teeny Tiny Wishes punched with the word window punch that I adhered to black cs punched with the Modern Label punch. I added 2 tiny brads on the ends of the modern label. Sorry the picture isn't the best, the lower right corner is not lighter than the rest of the bg paper. It appears lighter because there is more white showing......plus the fact I'm not a very good photographer. Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. What a cute little spook! Thanks for playing with us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, Gerry! I love the stitching! The wee ghostie is just too cute! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little ghost...love the sparkle! Thanks so much for joining the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete