Saturday, September 24, 2011

Glittered Spiderweb


Hello blog friends. Today I was experimenting with adding glitter to a dry embossed image. I ran the black cs through the Big Shot using the Spiderweb ef then added glue to the embossed image using a 2-way glue pen and sprinkled orange glitter over it. I think it looks pretty cool. Then, while still in the experimenting mode, I sprayed the card with GooseBumps clear texture spray. This is the first time I've used the texture spray. Of course every spiderweb needs a spider right? The spider is from a Sizzix Sizzlit die covered with Sparkle Flock, added red gems for eyes and attached it with a pop dot. The spider doesn't show up very well in the photo but it looks kind of cool "in person". Hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by today and as always I welcome all comments. Have a great week-end.
Take Care!
Gerry

No comments:

Post a Comment