Monday, September 26, 2011

CR84FN39 Color Challenge



Hello blog friends. Today's card is for the color challenge from CR84FN39 http://cr84fncolorchallenge.blogspot.com/

Besides using the photo for inspiration we were to use orange, yellow & brown. When I put it together I thought there was something missing so I added a little green to the pumpkin and that did the trick. I didn't have any leaves that looked like pumpkin leaves so I used my Sizzix Sizzlit die, Branch with Leaves, and just used the 3 leaves at the top of the die. The pumpkin and yellow leaves are Sizzix. For the sentiment I cut a Nestabilities Ribbon Tags Trio in brown, then stamped the sentiment, from SU's Grateful Greetings set, with Chocolate Chip on orange paper and cut it out with Nestabilities Classic Ovals Small. After a little experimenting I found the 3rd oval in the Classic Ovals Small fit just right in the oval Ribbon Tags Trio. Thanks for stopping by. Please leave me a comment because I love hearing from you. Have a great week.
Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card! The embossed pumpkin looks great! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful autumn card! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The green leaves are just what you needed. What a sweet autumn card. Thanks for playing along at CR84FN

    ReplyDelete