Saturday, September 17, 2011

Bad Hair Day




Hello blog friends. Today I have 2 cards to share with you. The first one is my scarecrow having a bad hair day......is it possible for a scarecrow to have a bad hair day?? ;)  I found this punch art scarecrow here http://flowerbug.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/09/punch-art-scarecrow-.html  After I had it put together I thought she needed some legs. I think it looks like she's having a bad hair day because I didn't think to fray the twine before I attached it.....notice how much better the hands and feet look when the twine was frayed first. I think she looks kind of cute.

The second card was done very much like my previous post TLC342 Fill The Opening. To fill the opening on this one I ran a piece of acetate through the Sizzix SU Spider Web ef, attached it to the background paper then attached both on the back of the card front. The opening is Nestabilities Labels 14, Sizzix ghosts, witch MS punch, QuicKutz spider, computer clip art tombstone  Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing from you so please leave a comment. Have a great week end. Gerry

  

No comments:

Post a Comment