Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Thank You


Hello blog friends. Todays card is one I made for a special group of ladies who have been very kind to me. I love the combo of red, white and black. The white cs was embossed with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder then I sponged the edges with Vivid black ink, the red is Nestabilities Beaded Circles, white circle, also edged in black, is Nestabilities Scalloped Circles Small, sentiment from SU's Wow Flowers stamped in Vivid black. For a little bling I added a gem in the center of the O, the red ribbon is from Martha Stewart. I also added Glossy Accents on each 'bead' around the red circle. The Wow Flowers stamp set is retired but I just got it from my daughter-in-law last summer so it's still new to me. Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment