Tuesday, August 30, 2011

CR84FN37 Collor Challenge



Hello blog friends. Hope you are having a good week. Today's card is for CR84FN37 color challenge.   http://cr84fncolorchallenge.blogspot.com/  I had a hard time coming up with an idea that worked with the light blue & turquoise. Non of the papers and/or embellishments I had looked right to me when I tried putting them together. Using light blue made me think of a summer sky with soft clouds. I stamped the clouds randomly (with my recently purchased cloud stamp) and when I spotted my turqouise(y) Zing ep I thought of butterflies. To give a little shadow effect under the butterflies, that doesn't show in the picture, I stamped one with Versamark then adhered the embossed one over that. After adding the white bow and pearls on the butterflies I was liked with the finished product, hope you do too. I love to hear any comments

Today I will get back to cleaning and reorganizing the cabinets in my craft room
Have a great day. Gerry

3 comments:

  1. Gerry, LOVE how the colors inspired you to use your new cloud stamp! Your butterflies and bow are pretty, too! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Gerry! The stamped clouds look wonderful and I love the shimmery butterflies! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is lovely - the soft sky background with those lovely embossed butterflies is fab! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete