Monday, August 8, 2011

CR84FN35


Hello blog friends. After a fun visit to Archiver's with a friend I spent the afternoon in my craft room. I wanted to do a color challenge for Create For Fun (CR84FN). Last week was the first time I found their page. The challenge was to use Lavendar, Celery & Gray. This is the card I came up with.
CR84FN35
Gray CS for the card, lavendar embossed with CB folder, branch with leaves from Sizzix Sizzlet, Nestabilities Fancy Tags, white paper flowers colored with Memento London Fog, "Birthday Wishes" printed on cumputer. I distressed the tag with Dew Drop Brilliance Pearlescent Purple, I also used that to sponge the edge of the lavendar CS. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Gerry! The embossed background looks fabulous! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete