Friday, August 26, 2011

Autumn Greetings


Hello blog friends. Now that I'm back in Vegas it's much easier to get cards made and posted. Today's card is for PPA 108 CAS-Elements of Style-Soften the Edges challenge palspaperarts.com  I used Soft Suede cs from SU, scrap dp from my stash, Nestabilities Ribbon Tag Trio, light gold organdy ribbon colored with Soft Suede ink. Image and sentiment are from a clear stamp set I bought at Michael's several years ago, stamped in Soft Suede. To soften the edges I rounded all corners and sponged the edges of the dp with Soft Suede and I'm quite sure it qualifies as CAS. Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by. All comments are appreciated. Have a great week end.

1 comment:

  1. Adore the simplicity of your card ... very soft looking! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete