Sunday, July 31, 2011

Lazy Daisy Summer


Hello blog friends. The last few days have been kind of busy but I finally got a card done today for the Stamp TV Free For All Friday challenge for July 29. The challenge was to make a card with a summer theme but not color in any images. To me daisies say summer (I don't know if these flowers actually are daisies but they kind of look like it to me). The card base is black CS, top layer is white CS with phrase and flowers stamped in black. For a little bit of color I stamped the flower stems in green. The flower & stem stamp is Doodle This from SU. Sorry I don't know what stamp co. the phrase is from, it was in a pack of 4 stamps I bought at Michael's.The ribbon is Bazzill Basics. Hope you like it; thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment