Monday, July 4, 2011

Hubby's anniversary card


Happy Fourth of July.

Today I'm posting the anniversary card I made for the old guy. He doesn't play golf, hunt, or fish but he is a big Twins fan. I found the background paper in my stash so went from there. A few months ago I started using computer clip art for making my own embelishments and/or background paper. It's sometimes quite a challenge but I really like doing it. The baseball, bat & Twins logo are images from Google, the penants were made in my Hallmark card program. This may not be a "romantic" card, but, after 48 years who needs romantic??
We are having a very quiet July 4th holiday at home

1 comment:

  1. This is a fabulous anniversary card! Love the theme you carried throughout the whole card! Thanks for joining in the fun at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete