Thursday, July 21, 2011

Birthday card for my grand-niece


My niece's second daughter is turning 18 the end of this month. Here is the card I came up with for her. Yesterday I discovered Elizabeth Designs micro glitter.......what a find. Along with the glitter I bought some peel off gold & silver stickers. For a birthday card I thought the cupcake sticker would work best. If you have not seen this glitter, it is fantastic!! It feels almost smooth and does not rub off . Go to www.elizabethdesigns.com to order the glitter, stickers & double sided tape. I would really like to take a class to learn more about using this technique. On this card I also used a MS punch around the page punch set and a Nestabilities Fancy Tags die. The happy birthday is stamped and embossed. Hope you like it. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment